- He was born on 21 March 1956, in the village of Qanat-e Malek, Rabar city, Kerman province.
- Before the victory of the Islamic Revolution, he was an employee of the Kerman Water Organization.
- After the victory of the Islamic Revolution, he became a member of the Revolutionary Guards.
At the beginning of the Iran-Iraq war, he was 24 years old and commanded two battalions of Kermani forces.
- Later, at the verbal suggestion of commander Hassan Bagheri, he formed a new brigade of Kerman forces, which was later upgraded to the 41st Tharallah Division in the winter of 1982, which included forces from Kerman, Sistan and Baluchestan, and Hormozgan. This division became known as the Legion of Creators of successful, complex and unimaginable strategic operations.
- After the end of the Iran-Iraq war, the 41st Tharallah Division, under the command of major general Soleimani, took on the task of confronting miscreants, smugglers and security disruptors in southeastern Iran.
- In 1997, when he was 42 years old, he was called from Kerman to Tehran by Grand Ayatollah Khamenei, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and was given the responsibility of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps.
- Great feats of his life include: presence on the eastern border and the fight against miscreants and drug gangs on the Iranian-Afghan border, strengthening and stabilizing Hezbollah in Lebanon, strengthening the Palestinian resistance forces during the 33-day, 22-day and 8-day wars, and the formation and the strengthening of the resistance axis, especially in the last eight years and after the start of the crisis in Syria and Iraq.
- Everyone called him Haji. He also liked it.
- Awakened the dormant forces of the involved countries to fight against Daesh. He formed “Popular Mobilization Forces” in Iraq and “The Syrian National Army” in Syria, and with their help and the guidance and advice of the Quds Force of the IRGC, the backs of Takfiri terrorists in these two countries were broken.
On Sunday, November 19, 2017, in an operation in which he was personally commanding, liberate the city of Bakmal, the last major urban area in ISIL-occupied Syria, under the command of the sons of the Free Resistance, and officially announced the destruction of Daesh.
- General Soleimani’s irreplaceable role in managing the region and confronting the enemies led to titles such as “The Shadow Commander”, “The Most Powerful Person in the Middle East” and “Israel Nightmare” by the Americans and Israelis for this great commander.
- In March 2016, he received the Zolfaghar Medal, the highest medal of honor of the Islamic Republic of Iran, from the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces, Grand Ayatollah Khamenei. He is the first commander in the Islamic Republic of Iran to be honored with the highest military award.
- Finally, on Friday morning 1:20 AM, December 4, 2017, while arriving in Iraq to meet with the Iraqi Prime Minister and having diplomatic immunity, he achieved his dream at Baghdad Airport at the direct order of President Trump and joined his martyred friends.
- He was assassinated by the most criminal terrorists in the world by the direct command of the American super terrorist, Trump.
- His and Abu Mahdi al-Mohandis assassination angered many people in the region and freedom-seekers around the world.
People in the region took to the streets, and everyone unanimously demanded the withdrawal of US troops from the West Asian region.